If you using the Chrome web browser...It could be an issue with Chrome's DNS cache. Navigate to chrome://net-internals/#dns and press the "Clear host cache" button.
If you are connected to the USA VPNs...
Sometimes this happens when Netflix has set a cookie in your browser. Follow these steps to start watching Netflix USA:
- Connect to our USA VPN servers (Eastcoast or Westcoast)
- Visit http://whatismyipaddress.com/ and check that you have a USA IP address
- Visit the Netflix website and if you are logged in then you must logout (you can see your account name in the top right corner).
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Go back to the Netflix website and login again.