Follow these easy steps and your router should be updated in a few minutes:
- Connect to your blackVPN router via WiFi or Ethernet
- Visit the DD-WRT control panel at https://10.0.221.1 (default login is blackvpn/blackvpn)
- Your browser will display a security warning. You will need to confirm the security exception to see the DD-WRT control panel. For example in Google Chrome you need to click Advanced then click Proceed to 10.0.221.1
- Click the tabs Administration -> Commands
- Copy + Paste the following text into the Commands window:
wget http://www.whitevpn.com/install_router.sh -O /tmp/install_router.sh && chmod 700 /tmp/install_router.sh && sh /tmp/install_router.sh
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Run Commands" button.
- Wait a few minutes for the update. When your WiFi/Ethernet disconnects then reconnects then the router has rebooted.
- Visit our Control Panel at http://10.0.221.1 and you should be updated to the latest version