If you want to use the blackVPN connection on devices that don't support VPNs - such as your Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox or Playstation - then you can use the built in internet connection sharing in Mac OS X. You can also buy a VPN router for an always-on VPN that you can connect via WiFi or Ethernet.
NOTE: Only L2TP/IPSec and PPTP connections can be shared using this method.
- First setup the L2TP/IPSec VPN connection using the setup guide for Mac OS X
- Go to System Preferences and select Sharing
- Select Internet Sharing
- Choose the VPN location to share from the drop down list
- Choose which interface to share the VPN to
- Select the tick box on the enable the sharing
- When the sharing is active the icon will become green and the status will change to: On
- Plug in your device to the Ethernet port of your Mac and it should be connected to the VPN.